The Board consists of seven (7) members appointed by the Governor as set forth in the Act, i.e. Four (4) licensed physical therapist (one from each congressional district), one (1) licensed physical therapist assistant, one (1) licensed physician, and one (1) consumer at large. The purpose of the Board is the administration and interpretation of the Practice Act.
- 1st Congressional District Representative
- Shannon Singletary, P.T. - Member
[Term: 2019 - 2023]
- 2nd Congressional District Representative
- Deborah McDonald, P.T. - Treasurer
Jackson, MS [Term: 2017 - 2021]
- 3rd Congressional District Representative
- Cynthia "Cyndi" Scott, P.T. - Chairperson
Ridgeland, MS [Term: 2016 - 2020]
- 4th Congressional District Representative
- Douglas "Doug" Roll, P.T. - Member
Ocean Springs, MS [Term: 2018 - 2022]
- Physical Therapist Assistant
- SuAnn Poole, P.T.A - Secretary
Brookhaven, MS [Term: 2019 - 2020]
- Medical Practitioner
- Gene Barrett, M.D - Member
Jackson, MS [Term: 2016 - 2020]
- Melanie Woodrick - Member
Madison, MS [Term: 2018 - 2022]
- Attorney for the Board
- Leyser Hayes, J.D.
Special Assistant, Office of Attorney General
- How the Mississippi State Board of Physical Therapy differs from the Mississippi Physical Therapy Association.
- How Does The Board of Physical Therapy Function?